Friday, April 29, 2011

Korean Things I Have Eaten

In an effort to make myself blog, I'm going to write about things I eat. As we've been here for over 8 months I forget that some of the food I eat on a daily basis would probably be considered weird by anyone outside of Korea. Here's part one: Sunny 10 Chocolate Flavoured Soda.

I found this at a stationery store in Gimje when we went to visit our friend Lauren. I asked Tom to take a picture but he videoed instead so here's my comprehensive review.



맛있어요!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm trying to set up a YouTube channel and I keep getting this message: "We have voluntarily disabled this functionality on the Korea country setting because of the Korean real-name verification law. To use this functionality, use the 'location' option on the home page to change to a country other than Korea."

    I thought, since you're obviously using YouTube in Korea, you might know how I can fix this? Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I figured it out!! really enjoying your blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Yeah, it was a challenge when I set it up too :) Glad you like it! I've added your blog to my reader, LOVE that you wrote about plugs. I need to write about that sort of stuff too, I had no idea when I arrived.

    ReplyDelete